- All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- Block: World 4 bolt mains, 9.800″ deck, 2 pc rear seal, ARP Fasteners
- Scat / Liberty, 4340, 2-pc seal, 4.25″ stroke
- Bearings: King XP Racing series, rod, mains
- Connecting Rods: Molnar 4340 forged, Narrow H-beam, 6.385″ long, ARP A-Sym / 7/16″ bolts,
- Pistons: Custom Forged 2618, double pin oilers, CNC diamond tooling, Thin ring grooves
- Rings: Total Seal, Gapless steel rings, excellent sealing qualities
- Camshaft: Hekimian, Solid Roller,
- Lifters: Liberty solid rollers
- Timing set: Liberty
- Balancer: ATI internal balanced damper
- Heads: AFR CNC, High Flow
- Rocker Arms: Scorpion
- Compression: 11:1 static, 93 octane required
- Induction:Profiler Sniper Tunnel Ram, twin 4500 carb tops
- Carburetion: Twin Quick fuel 1050 cfm, 4500 series, 3 circuits
- Ignition: MSD billet distributor
- Oiling: Wet sump system, Moroso steel kick out pan to fit your car, scarpers, doors
- Fasteners: ARP hardware, USS Grade 8 throughout
- Options: All engines can be provided with in house Military coatings and vacuum insulated Cryogenics technology
There are no reviews yet.