All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.
Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- Dart Iron Eagle Block, 9.5″ deck, all 4 bolt mains,
- Callies forged 4340 custom crank, internally balanced
- Callies forged 4340 HD ultra I-beam rods
- Hekimian custom 2618 forged pistons, 10.5 compression
- Total Seal gapless rings
- King bearings
- Moroso oiling
- Liberty timing
- Hekimian custom billet solid roller cam
- Isky EZ MAX bushed solid roller lifters
- AFR/Hekimian CNC heads
- T&D billet roller rocker shafts
- MSD ignition
- Edelbrock super victor, ported by Hekimian Racing Engines
- Quick Fuel 850 cfm carb
- Moroso 3 vane vac pump
- ATI balancer