- All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.
Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- World Block, Merlin 4 Billet mains
- Callies Crank
- BME Aluminum rods
- Hekimian Racing Engines custom pistons
- Total Seal gapless rings
- Profiler Spread port heads, CNC
- PAC springs and retainers
- Jesel Rocker shafts
- Custom Blown tunnel ram intake
- Custom Quick Fuel 4500 series carbs
- The Blower Shop 14:71 Hi-Helix Billet blower
- CVR Vac Pump
- MSD Ignition
- Moroso Oiling
- Hekimian Racing Engines double swap fire billet roller cam
- Isky EZ MAX bushed Lifters
- Cloyes timing
- ARP hardware
- ATI balancer
- King Bearings race series