- All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.
Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- All new World Merlin 3 Block, cast at 40,000 PSI, ARP main hardware, 4 stud mains,
- Scat forged 4340 crank, 8 counter weights, internally balanced
- Molnar narrow H-beam rods with A-symmetrical bolts
- Race Tec forged mid dome pistons, 10.5 compression
- Total Seal gapless rings
- King bearings
- Liberty timing
- Milodon oiling
- Erson hydraulic roller
- Liberty Hydraulic roller lifters
- Hekimian aluminum heads, 360cc,
- Felpro gaskets
- Liberty stainless valves, springs, retainers
- Scorpion billet aluminum roller rockers
- ATI balancer
- BMP single plane intake
- TSP ignition system
- Quick Fuel 850 carb
- SS tall aluminum cast valve covers
- Taylor 10.4 mm wires
- All fasteners racing grade or higher