- All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.
Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- Block: Dart SHP 4 bolt mains, 9.025″ deck, 2 pc rear seal, Grade 8 main bolts
- Crank: Liberty / Scat 4340 forged, Nitride hardened, large radius journals, straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Bearings: King XP Racing series, rod, mains
- Connecting Rods: Liberty / Scat 4340 forged, H-beam, 6″ long, stroker clearanced, ARP 8740 / 7/16″ bolts,
- Pistons: RaceTec Forged 2618, double pin oilers, CNC diamond tooling, 1.5mm x 1.5mm x 3mm ring grooves
- Rings: Total Seal, Gapless steel rings, excellent sealing qualities
- Camshaft: Erson, Solid Roller, 8620 Cam core, induction hardened, 62 HRc minimum, surface case hard to .110″ depth
- Lifters: Howards or Liberty solid rollers
- Timing set: Liberty Billet cam and crank gears, double roller chain
- Balancer: ATI internal balanced damper
- Heads: CNC Imported Aluminum castings, 217cc, CNC Intake & Exhaust Ports, Thick decks, Vac Cryogenically treated in house at Hekimian Racing Engines,CNC 68cc chambers, quick air speeds, Liberty springs, Moly retainers, 10^ CompCams locks, Stainless valves, Clad viton seals
- Rockers: Stud mounted Billet aluminum Scorpion rollers
- Compression: 9:1 static, 93 octane required
- Induction: The Blower Shop Large port intake manifold, Polished
- Blower: Billet Blower Shop 8:71 polished, Billet drives and pulleys, 3″ 8mm belt
- Carburetion: Twin Quick fuel 4150 series special circuits, 750 cfm
- Ignition: MSD billet distributor, poly gear installed, mechanical advance
- Oiling: Wet sump system, steel kick out pan to fit your car, scarpers, doors
- Fasteners: ARP hardware, USS Grade 8 throughout
- Options: All engines can be provided with in house Military coatings and vacuum insulated Cryogenics technology