- All engines are not created equally. This combination is not your average run-of-the-mill bolt together package like you may find elsewhere for less money. Gregg Hekimian, MIT Thermal Physicist and Mechanical Engineer, personally designs and assembles each engine to exact specifications, getting it right the first time.
Hekimian Racing Engines does not substitute quality, reliability or power for cost. Each engine undergoes rigorous quality control checks. You get what you pay for. Our engines are built to last and to handle brute forces.
Materials are treated in house with patented Real Vacuum Insulated Cryogenics and Military Coatings (Mil-Coat). These Technologies are not available anywhere else.
- Dart SHP block, 9.5″ deck
- Eagle forged 4340 crank, 2.100″ Chevy pins, Internally Balanced
- Molnar 4340 narrow H-beam rods, A-symmetrical bolts
- SRP forged pistons, 10.5 compression
- Total Seal gapless rings
- Howards hydraulic roller cam
- King bearings
- Howards hydraulic roller lifters
- Howards timing
- Hekimian aluminum 185cc heads
- Felpro gaskets
- Liberty stainless valves, springs, retainers, stainless roller rockers
- Power Bond balancer
- Weiand stealth dual plane intake
- SS cast aluminum valve covers
- Quick Fuel 680 cfm carb
- TSP complete ignition system